Skip To Main Content

Trigger Container

Landing Nav

Breadcrumb

Home

Serving Students since 1897

WELCOME TO RAVINIA SCHOOL

On September 11, 1897, a two room school house was built and named Ravinia School. The school was named after the ravines and the village of Ravinia. The original school housed only 50 students inside a two room building about the size of the current school's gymnasium. Ravinia School currently serves nearly 250 kindergarten through fifth grade students. 

Resources